Here at American Wear, the safety of our employees and customers continues to be our first priority. We are still taking COVID-19 seriously, and making sure we’re following the strict guidelines set by the CDC and the WHO.
Safe Practices, Always
As a member of the TRSA, we’re following their recommended practices for emergency preparedness. These practices include:
- Geographic expansion of our network of industry colleagues
- Expanded use of PPE
- Strict washing guidelines
- Advising and protecting our employees
We also have a Crisis Response Team to help coordinate our efforts. Some additional steps we’re taking include:
- Reinforcing personal protection plans
- Increasing the custodial and sanitizing schedule of our plant, trucks, and offices
- Monitoring employee travel
- Requiring employees who feel ill to stay home and seek medical treatment
Your Reliable Partner
In tough times, we stick together. That’s the American Wear motto. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety while still providing the top-notch services you’ve come to expect from us.
We want to emphasize that if you have any questions or concerns, that you can always call us and reach a happy, helpful person on the line. American Wear is here to serve you as safely and efficiently as possible.
Contact American Wear Today!
We are here for you! For more information on our products, services, or safe practices, contact us today at (973) 414-9200.